This DVI Extender uses one piece of UTP cable to extend the DVI display up to 50 metres with resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. It not only breaks the limitation of the DVI cable transmission length, but also has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- One piece of CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute DVI cable to achieve long distance transmission
- Supports DVI-D output
- Transmission distance can be up to 50 metres for 1920 x 1080 using UTP cable
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification
- Supports highest video resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 50/60Hz
- Supports 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep colour