With the CleverShare wireless device you can control the Clevertouch Pro from anywhere in the room, without the need for any wires. Simply plug the CleverShare into your laptop’s USB port and you can show and edit your laptop’s content on the Clevertouch screen. You can instantly display your desktop and control from your computer or Clevertouch – your pen or finger becomes your mouse.
Connect up to 8 CleverShare devices to your Clevertouch Pro
1. Mirror your PC’s desktop to your interactive intelligent panel display by connecting the transmitter to your PC and running the Screen Mirroring Software.
2. Support synchronisation of audio and video.
3. Multiple transmitters are in a ready state (supports a maximum of 8 transmitters); quickly switch by pressing the button on the transmitter.
4. Extended screen: The interactive intelligent panel display will be an extened screen of your PC for contents presentation.
5. Enable touchscreen: The Enable Touchscreen allows you to control your PC by touching the screen, to implement bidirectional interaction.
Two CleverShare devices included with the Clevertouch Pro.
CleverShare is also compatible with the Clevertouch Plus.
Not compatible with the V Series.
Clevershare uses a “private” SSID that is only accessible between the receiver (Clevertouch IFP) and transmitter (dongle), this connection is setup when the dongle is paired with the Clevertouch.
The SSID uses the WPA2 encryption (based on 128bit AES) on the transport layer, but no data encryption on the application layer.
Since the video transfer is not on a public network, no other clients are allowed to join in.
The video transfer should be regarded as secure.