Clevertouch, the award winning, market leading, interactive touchscreen for education returns to BETT 2017 with its latest innovations to date.
With a new-look Cleverstore and LUX, the most intuitive interface ever developed for large interactive touchscreens, visitors to stand C288 will get to preview and experience this advanced technology first hand.
Shaun Marklew, Sales & Marketing Director at Clevertouch, comments; “We’ve spent a year talking to teachers, students and resellers, listening to their feedback and suggestions. As always, our planning and development of new innovations focusses on what teachers want, resulting in a faster, more enhanced user experience than ever before.”
With live tutorials and demos every 20-minutes from education technology experts, BETT highlights include:
• Walk around the new LUX interface – with superfast Android and the smoothest and most intuitive user experience to date
• Integrate apps seamlessly into lessons using Cleverstore 2.0 with advanced subject filtering (K-12) and new language options
• Create inspiring lessons for the whole class using all new Lynx 5 presentation software or the Lynx app in Android mode. Lynx 5 includes a suite of digital STEM tools and lets teachers view all file formats including Smart Notebook
• Assign and track homework via the Cloud with Snowflake MultiTeach® and Snowflake MultiTeach® Lessons for browsers
• Calling all control freaks - Clevertouch will be launching MDM centralised controls for ICT managers and technology leads enabling them to update content wirelessly across all devices in the school or district
• Dual platform functionality lets teachers seamlessly switch between PC and Android mode, streamlining the way in which teachers access their resources and lesson plans
• Classroom collaboration – we’ll be showing teachers how to connect Windows, Android, iOS & Chrome devices to their touchscreen using the updated connectivity interface
Up-to-date information on demos and tutorials can be found at www.clevertouch.co.uk/bett
Press enquiries should be directed to Elise Rappoport firstname.lastname@example.org or Corinna Denbow email@example.com on 01474 814714